Friday, July 15, 2011

LOVE

Why is love in so important to people? People put way too much focus on it as a basis of NEED. Like the studies that have been conducted on babies where one was just given the basics in life and left alone, and another was nurtured. The baby in solitude had a lowered immune system/IQ, where the one that was nurtured had a higher level of those. BUT was it love? I think its more the connection. A person in solitude cannot establish the connection between others which our body innately knows we need. I feel love EVERYWHERE. I don't personally need it from one specific person. I get it from the trees, I get it from the air, the clouds, the ocean, from EVERYONE I meet in life. I have never questioned that. I talk to the trees and get a sense of them waving their leaves hi back to me. I feel the air flowing through my body saying I love you, therefore I give you life. I look at the clouds and notice the beauty of the different formations and just thank them for gathering enough moisture and producing rain that also gives me life. I am loved everywhere I go. YOU are loved everywhere you go. I think people just create their own idealistic expectation that they need it in human form. I do agree that people do need to be touched and hugged. It creates that sensation of safety and reassurance, but I think if people were so LESS dependant on giving it that much focus and just KNOW that it exists, the energy could be put elsewhere to be utilized in a positive way. Eiher way. I have questioned the concept "what is love" best way i can describe just happens to be in the bible. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4" if you memorize that and tell yourself that everyday, it becomes a habit to always think like that. It alters the way you make decisions and life truly becomes simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment