Saturday, July 16, 2011

emo KINDA poetry

I see the light,
radiating like the sun.
I know it exists and is the kindle of my existence.
My hope, my dreams, my love, my reason.
In order to know the light,
I must know the dark.
Such a lonesome path,
hopelessness, sorrow, inadequacy, stress, emotionless, drained.
My karma is my balance
When can they merge?
Is there ever balance?
Energy is not fluent, yet extreme.
I am an angel.
I am a devil.
When will this purgatory happen so I can just wait?
No angel, not devil, no ups, no downs.
Just a feeling of content awaiting an answer
I show my love to others.
Hugs, love, laughter, light, life.
I just want the same for me as well.
I feel so solitary in this world.
My other angels have not found me.
I NEED YOU! I WANT YOU! PLEASE COME SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment